How to add the Maury Elementary event calendar to your electronic calendar
From your iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under ACCOUNTS tap on Add Account… .
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Calendars section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/public/basic.ics
- Tap on Next in the upper right hand corner.
- When you are finished, tap on the Save in the upper right hand corner.
From Google Calendar on your computer:
- Go to the Google Calendar at https://www.google.com/calendar
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- In the box that says “Add a friend’s calendar,” type the Calendar ID: email@example.com
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the “Other calendars” section of the calendar list.
From your Android phone:
- If you have a calendar that shows up in Google Calendar on your computer (see above), but isn’t showing up in the mobile app, turn on sync for that calendar.
- Open the Calendar app.
- Touch menu. It could be an icon , or a button on your phone.
- Choose Calendars to display. You’ll see a list of calendars that are currently synced with your phone.
- To hide a calendar’s events, uncheck the box next to it. To show a calendar, check the box. If you don’t see a calendar listed, turn on sync for that calendar.
- To choose which calendars are synced, touch Calendars to sync.
- To sync a calendar, check the box next to it.
- When you’re done, touch OK. Note: It may take some time for your events to show up.
For Outlook 2013 on your computer:
- From your Home or Folder menu tab, select the Open Calendar
- Select the From Internet
- In the box for “New Internet Calendar Subscription,” enter the following location, then click Okay: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/public/basic.ics
- When asked “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates,” click Yes.
- The Maury events calendar should appear in the Folder pane with your other calendars. You can use the arrow at the top left of the calendar to select overlay or side-by-side mode.
You can copy and paste this URL into any calendar product that supports the iCal format: