The Maury PTA is a voluntary member organization for parents, staff and community members. It is a member of the citywide DC Congress of PTAs. Dues are $15 per member. Monthly meetings are scheduled at 6:00pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Childcare is available. In addition to membership dues, parents are asked to make a voluntary contribution on a per child basis to pay salaries of special personnel in our Staff Our School Campaign. Download our 2013-14 Maury PTA Welcome packet and become a member today.
PTA meeting notes for the 2012-2013 academic year are available here: PTA meeting summaries SY2012-2013
The Maury PTA body bi-annually elects an Executive Committee.
PTA Board for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- President: Amy Weedon, email@example.com
- Vice President: Emily Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer I: Jason Kozlowski, email@example.com
- Treasurer II: Chantese Alston, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Rashelle Henderson, email@example.com
- Parliamentarian: Michelle Phipps-Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org