We Need Your Pennies for Staff Appreciation Week!
The “Penny War” is a mini fundraiser starting:
Tuesday, April 22nd – Friday, May 2nd
The class with the most pennies will be treated to a “CHOOSE YOUR OWN TOPPINGS” ICE CREAM PARTY!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each class will have a dedicated jar in the front office.
- Students try to fill their class jar with LOTS OF PENNIES!
- The class with the MOST PENNIES wins, BUT silver coins, bills, and checks placed in jars count AGAINST that class!
(Example: A quarter cancels out 25 pennies. A one dollar bill cancels out 100 pennies)
- Collect LOTS and LOTS of pennies and fill your class jar.
- Set OTHER classes back in their effort by adding nickels, dimes, quarters, bills, and checks to their jar!
* REMEMBER, the more money we raise, the greater the treats and gifts we can spoil our teachers and staff with!!