The Maury Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a voluntary member organization for parents, staff, and community members. All parents, community members, and teachers are welcome to attend!
Monthly meetings are scheduled at 6:00 pm on the third Thursday of each month during the school year (with a few exceptions, please check calendar). Free childcare is available, and pizza and refreshments can be purchased on site.
- Teacher aides in Grades 1–5 and during testing
- Mini-grants for teachers to use for classrooms/supplies
- Resource materials for music, physical education, art, library, science, and computer technology
- Playground and office equipment
- Special school-wide events and programs
- Other support as needed and/or voted upon by membership-at-large
What are you waiting for. Make your voice heard!